Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 has released notification of IT Candidates. You can fill up Bank of Maharashtra Application form online by following below steps. The technology has gifted us many things and behind these technologies, our intelligent and smart candidates are there who are having amazing knowledge and they deserve to get the better job and luxurious facilities too.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment – Latest Notification
I am having an amazing news for all those candidates who are searching job in IT field and that too in the government sector, Bank of Maharashtra is looking for IT people to hire them for various posts so, if you are interested you have to fill up the form before 22nd Feb 2018.
The total number of vacancies is 44, and below is the complete list of a number of vacancies available in each category.
- Software Developer: 04 posts.
- Software Tester: 03 posts.
- Oracle Database Administrator: 01 posts.
- MSSQL Database Administrator: 01 posts.
- Network Administrators: 04 posts.
- Data Analysts: 10 posts.
- Information Security Officer: 05 posts.
- Manager – HR: 05 posts.
- Chief Manager (Project Appraisal) (SMGS-IV): 10 posts.
- Chief Manager (Balance Sheet) (SMGS-IV): 01 posts.
Also Check :-
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Posts Vise:
Software Programmers -> Must have a degree of Graduates in Computer Science B.Sc, BCA, B.Tech, B.E. in Computer Science, IT, M.Sc, MCA with 55%
Software Tester -> Must have done B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS/ M.Sc (Electronics / Comp. Science with 55% minimum.
Oracle Database Administrator -> Must have done B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / MCA / MSC Computer Science with two years of experience and 55% marks in every semester.
MSSQL Database Administrator -> Must have done B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / MCA / MSC Computer Science- minimum 55% and 2 years of work experience.
Network Administrators ->Must have done B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications.
Data Analysts -> Must have a degree in Master/Bachelor degree.
Information Security officer -> 3 years of experience in Cyber Security.
Chief Manager -> Graduation from recognized university with professional qualification of CA with 5 years of work experience.
Chief Manager CM Balance Sheet –> Graduation from recognized university with professional qualification of CA with 5 years of experience.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates need to apply online through Bank of Maharashtra Website. You can visit the official site for filling up the form.
- The Online registration will start from 03/02/2018 and close on 22/02/2018, that means you have only 5 more days to apply. We will update the notification if the dates for filling up the form is extended.
- Fill up all the details in the form and click on Submit and you can also send the application form to the address mentioned below.
- The Assistant General Manager (IR & HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005 on or before 04/03/2018. Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly.