If you are searching for bank jobs then we are overwhelmed to inform you that IBPS Recruitment 2018 is hiring eligible contenders for the post of Research Associate. Candidates who are interested in this post can apply through the online process. Read all the details regarding IBPS Recruitment 2018 below.
Candidates are requested to submit the application form before 16-01-2018, but currently, the total number of vacancy for this post is not disclosed. We will update our article as soon as we will get the information regarding the vacancy.
Institute of Banking Personnel Section (IBPS) is going to select candidates based on their performance in personal interview and examinations that will be conducted by the organization.
The post is for research associate and research associate in the technical field. So, if you think that you are eligible then apply for this post before the last date.
IBPS Application Process
- Visit the official portal that is www.ibps.in to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2018
- “Hit Here to View Advertisements for the posts of Research Associate/ Research Associate- Technical”.
- Read complete IBPS Recruitment Notification properly given in IBPS Notification. Read every detail carefully!
- After reading entire details go back to previous page and press on a suitable link to apply online for IBPS Recruitment 2018
- Fill IBPS Online Application Form in with every single detail of yours. Make sure that the details are correct.
- Upload relevant scanned documents/ testimonials and photograph, signature etc.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion.
- Take a print out of IBPS Online Application Form for future reference.
Also Check :-
- BMC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply for 1503 Seats
- Mumbai Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
- DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply Online
IBPS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
If you want to join IBPS Recruitment 2018 as a research associate then you need to carry a master’s degree in psychology, education, and diploma in management with 55% of marks and if you want to apply as research associate in technical field then you need to have a masters’ degree in m.tech or equivalent.
IBPS Selection Process:
The selection procedure of candidates will follow written examination followed by group discussions. Once the candidate qualifies in both criteria, they will be called for personal interview.
In order to prepare for an interview, you can follow the NCERT books or quantitative books that will help you in improving your knowledge. Try to give the mock test, there are many free websites that are providing free mock test practice to students.
IBPS Exam Pattern:
- Reasoning – 50 marks!
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks!
- English Language – 50 marks!
- General Knowledge – 50 marks!
Stay connect with us , we will update this post soon with IBPS Admit card info and Result declaration dates and all.