Providing services in Indian army is one of the best thing any person can gift to his country, and now Indian Army is out for hiring such candidates for the post of Indian Army officers. Those candidates who want to serve their nation and want their family to feel proud are welcome here.
Indian Army की भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करे – निचे आपको Indian Army Recruitment 2018 से सम्बंधित सभी जानकारी मिल जाएगी
The total number of vacancies available for the post of fireman, mts, and tradesman is 291 and the last date for filling up the application form is 05-02-2018.For this purpose, the organization is looking for only energetic, mentally and physically fit Individuals.
Indian Army Vacancy Details
- Material Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Tradesman Mate
- MTS (Safaiwala)
Also Check :– Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Each Post
|Material Assistant||Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||12th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Fireman||Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board|
|Tradesman Mate||Matriculation Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||Matriculation Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Age Relaxation (in Years)|
|Other backward classes||3 Years|
|Schedule caste/Schedule Tribe||5 Years|
|PH (UR)||10 years|
|PH(Schedule caste)||15 Years|
|PH(Schedule Tribe)||15 Years|
|PH(Other backward classes)||13 Years|
Indian Army Expected Salary
|Post Name||Salary (per/month)|
|Material Assistant||Rs 29200/|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs 19900/|
|Tradesman Mate||Rs 18000/|
Indian Army Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours (20 Minutes extra for visually handicapped candidates).|
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Syllabus
- Indian Army Clerk Exam is conducted for 1 hour
- Appeared contenders must attempt 02 papers each paper consists of 25 questions.
- Each question carries four marks.
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||Questions||Marks||Minimum Passing Marks||Total Aggregate Passing Marks|
|Part – I|
|Part – II|
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2018 ?
1. First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is indianarmy.nic.in. Visit the ‘notice’ section and hit on ‘RECRUITMENT OF CIVILIANS AT 27 FAD’ link.
2. Once the new page will be open where you select the language as per your suitability. This will take you to the Indian army notification page, read all the information carefully stated in the official notification. Similarly you can apply for Territorial Army Recruitment 2018
3. Download the application form from the below section of the notification.
4. Fill the application form in prescribed format and attach all the essential documents required as per notification and send it.
ALL THE BEST!