Indian Navy provide various vacancy details time to time for the students. If you are the one who is willing to join Indian Navy, then you can see the details of the same from here.
We will provide you all the details in the same process. Indian Navy Physical test is one of the most difficult test where thee students lacks. Here we will discuss only the same.
The physical fitness test is based on
- You have to run 1.6 km run in 7 minutes , 20 squats and 10 Push-ups.
- The results of PFT is declared on the same day.
- Those who qualify for the written test will be send for the PFT and then the medical examinations.
Also Check :Indian Navy Question Paper PDF Download
The candidates who aspire any Indian Navy job must be physically and mentally fit. The physical and medical standards are given here. There are some other desirable qualifications i.e. proficiency in sport, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
- Height: -The minimum height of the candidate must be 157 cm for males and 152 cm for females.
- Weight –The weight of candidate must be in ratio with your weight. The weight of male and female should be proportionate to the height. Candidate must heck the Height and weight table proportionate to their personality.
The acceptable anthropometric standard for the Indian Navy for the Short Service Commission (Aviation & Observer) entry for both male and female are as follows:-
- Minimum Height:-162.5 cm
- Sitting Height: – Minimum 81.5 cm, Maximum-96.0 cm
- Leg Length: – Minimum-99.0 cm, Maximum-120.0 cm
- Thigh Length: -Maximum-64.
Visual Standard Details
- Better Eye: 6/6
- Worse Eye: 6/6
- Better Eye: 6/6
- Worse Eye: 6/9
Tattoos: The permanent tattoos are only allowed in the inner face of the forearms which is from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the applicant will be barred from recruitment.