Mumbai Police commissioner has decided to hire well-educated and strong candidates for the post of Law Officer. Becoming a law officer is a dream of much young blood but unfortunately, in 2018, Mumbai Police Recruitment is going to hire only 30 candidates as the number of vacancies released by them is 30.
Candidates who want to serve India by committing their services in Mumbai Police can apply for Mumbai Police Recruitment. You can apply by filling up the Mumbai Police application form and once you are up with it you have to send it to the postal address that I am going to mention below before 31-01-2018.
There is no online mode for filling up the application form, therefore interested candidates have to fill up the form through offline mode only.
Mumbai Police 2018 Important Dates :
|Mumbai Police 2018 Notification Release Date||January 2018|
|Mumbai Police 2018 Application Form – Start Date||January Month 2018|
|Mumbai Police Application Form 2018 Last Date||31st January 2018|
|Mumbai Police 2018 Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Mumbai Police Exam Date 2018||Update Soon|
|Mumbai Police Result 2018||Update Soon|
As the post is for the law officer, a candidate who will be having the law degree from a recognized university will be given the preference as this is the only eligibility criteria required for getting hired. If you have many degrees but you don’t carry a degree in law, then you are not eligible for this post in Mumbai Police Recruitment 2018.
Candidates who will be shortlisted for the post will be given 12,000/-, telephone bill, and traveling facilities of 3000/-. That is total amount they will get is around 15k.
Candidates have to perform their best in personal interview rounds if they want to get selected by Mumbai Police Recruitment 2018 as they will be hired based on how they perform and what are skills they have.
How to Apply?
- The candidates need to visit the official website of Mumbai Police Recruitment 2018 and from there you can fill up the application form. Here is the link you need to visit: mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in
- After visiting the site, on the right side, you will find a notification in Common recruitment 2017-2018 read it and then click on the “Enter Site” Tab.
- Now explore the Mumbai Police Recruitment and you will find a PDF file that will include every single detail regarding the post. Download it.
- Register yourself on the site so even in future you will be applicable to apply for various posts. Registering is optional.
- Fill up the application form by reading all the terms and condition carefully and try to fill all the details correctly. Download the application form as you will need it later.
Send the application to this postal address:
Mumbai, D.N Road, Opp. Crawford Market,
We wish you all the very best! Do your best!