Are you looking for a government job?We have a news for you, candidates who have qualified GATE exam or going to appear in GATE 2018 can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for Executive Trainee through GATE after ensuring their eligibility.
Read all the details of NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 carefully, all the details are mentioned below.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is looking for young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts.
Applicants are required to submit their filled application forms on the official web portal that is npcil.nic.in via online mode before the last date that is 31-03-2018.
Who can Apply?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- SSB Recruitment 2018 Notification for 335 Posts -Apply
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2018 Notification – Check
What is Eligibility Criteria of NPCIL Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates who are applying for NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2018 should hold Degree of Graduate in Engineering in a relevant discipline such as Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation, Civil according to the posts or its equivalent degree from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Candidates must possess valid GATE 2017/ GATE 2018 score in any of the disciplines.
- Candidates who are less than 20 years are not eligible for this post.
Mode of Selection in NPCIL Recruitment 2018?
Candidates will be selected for NPCIL Jobs on the basis of the GATE score card and performance in Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
Some NPCIL Interview Tips?
- Read about the company profile before appearing in the interview.
- Don’t talk too much. be calm and answer to the point.
- Listen to what they are saying and answer accordingly, don’t answer anything irrelevant.
- Don’t forget to take your resume with you otherwise, your first impression will be negative.
Process to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited that is www.npcil.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Human Resource Management tab in above menu bar.
- Now hit on Job Opportunities tab in the drop-down list of Human Resource Management tab.
- After that, a new page will get opened on your screen, hit on “Recruitment of Executive Trainees 2018 in NPCIL through GATE 2017 & GATE 2018” link
- This will take you to a new page you just have to read the NPCIL Recruitment through GATE Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you find yourself eligible norms then hit the “Apply Online tab”.
- After that hit on New User Registration option and register yourself.
- Fill the required details for NPCIL Recruitment Registration and hit submit option. Try to avoid providing wrong information.
- Then go back to the main page and enter your username and password which is generated while registration process.
- Enter your id and password login.
- Now fill NPCIL through GATE Application Form with correct details.
- Also, upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit option and take the hard copy of it for further use.
ALL THE BEST!