RPSC IA Recruitment 2018 Latest News -I am happy to announce that, if you are looking for a job in RPSC, then you have a golden chance now because of the 1302 vacancies released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for the designation of Informatics Assistant, we also call them as Suchna Sahayak.The last date for application is April 6, 2018.
I am going to mention all the details regarding RPSC IA Recruitment 2018 but to get the deeper details, you need to visit the official site. The link to the official site is https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
If you are interested and want to apply for the post, then you have to wait for 3 more days, because the procedure of filling up the application form is starting on 8th March and it is closing on 6th April 2018, that means you have almost 1 month of time for filling up the form, so take your time and be confident about what you want to do. Don’t fill the form just for time pass otherwise a seat of the deserving candidate will be wasted.
- Rajasthan High Court Chaprasi Bharti 2018 Notification Released
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 26502 Vacancies
- RRB Group D Notification 2018 Eligibility, Syllabus, Books
There is only one way of filling the form and that is the online mode, so save the link and visit it before the closure.
RPSC IA Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
If you are holding a graduation degree or diploma degree from a recognized university, then you are welcome here. Otherwise, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for this designation but don’t give up you can try next year. You need to between 21 years to 35 years, in order to become completely eligible for RPSC IA Recruitment 2018.
RPSC IA Syllabus 2018
Below is RPSC IA Syllabus 2018 that you can see in order to get an idea of what kind of questions can come in the written examination.
- Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and Analytical Reasoning.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs relating to India and Rajasthan, Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
- Overview of the Computer System including input-output devices, pointing devices and scanner.
- Introduction to Operating System, Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet Software (MS-Excel), Presentation Software (MS-Powerpoint), DBMS Software (MS-Access).
- Representation of Data (Digital vs. Analog, Number System – Decimal, Binary & Hexa Decimal), Introduction to Data Processing, Concepts of files and its types.
- Introduction of Internet Technology and Protocol, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Engines, Introduction to online and offline messaging, World Wide Web Browsers, Web publishing, Creation and maintenance of websites, HTML interactivity tools, Multimedia and graphics, Voice mail and Video Conferencing, Introduction to e-Commerce.
- Security: Protecting Computer Systems from virus and malicious attacks, Introduction to Firewalls and its utility, Backup & Restoring data.
- Algorithms for problem-solving, Introduction to C language, Principles and Programming Techniques, Introduction of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts, Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.
No particular steps are there for filling up the application form, you just need to visit the official site and pay the application fee according to your category (General, SC/ST).
I wish you all the best