SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 is hiring eligible candidates for the post of the specialist officer. Candidates who think that they are eligible can apply for this post by filling up the application form before 28-01-2018.
- 1 SBI SO 2018 Notification
- 2 SBI Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria
- 3 SBI Specialist Officer Examination format
- 4 SBI SO Selection Process
- 5 SBI SO 2018 Application Form
- 6 SBI SO Exam Syllabus 2018
SBI SO 2018 Notification
Below are all the details regarding SBI SO Recruitment 2018 so without skipping anything, read all the details carefully in order to avoid mistakes later.
If you satisfy the eligibility criteria then only apply for the post else one seat will be wasted and your time also.
The total number of post available for the post of a specialist officer that is deputy manager is 50, that means you have to do your best if you want to grab this post.
SBI Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to grab this post must carry be a chartered accountant from an institute of chartered accountants of India. If you are having a certificate of information system auditors then preference will be given to you.
If you are applying for the post of deputy manager then you must belong to 21-35 age criteria.
SBI Specialist Officer Examination format
The quantitative and English language exam will be of 35-35 marks, reasoning test will be of 50 marks and professional knowledge examination will be of 50 marks.
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 mins|
|Paper 2||Professional Knowledge (PK)||50||100||45 mins|
SBI SO Selection Process
Candidates who are going to apply for this post have to clear the online examination. Shortlisted
candidates will appear in the group discussions and then the final candidates will be called for personal interview.
The online examination test will include the exam of checking your English language. The exam date that is tentative is 25-02-2018.
The result will be declared on the bank’s website and every candidate will receive it through e-mail and SMS also.
SBI SO 2018 Application Form
You need to pay 600/- as the application form fee and if you belong to SC/ST cast then you need to pay 100/-
How to Apply?
- Visit www.sbi.co.in
- Click on Join SBI Section and then click on Current Openings.
- A new page will be opened which contains all the SBI Recruitment
- Choose suitable link OF SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018 as given below. “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India (Apply Online from 05-01-2018 to 28-01-2018) Advertisement no. CRPD/SCO-CA/2017-18/08” link of notice
- Follow “Download Advertisement” and press on “Hindi” or “English” according to your suitability.
- Read the whole SBI Specialist Officer Notification very carefully.
- Upload passport size photograph, documents, and certificates along with the application form.
- Finally, submit the SBI Application Form and take print out of IT for future use.
SBI SO Exam Syllabus 2018
Let’s check complete syllabus for SBI Specialist Officers Exam 2018. You can save this website to get in touch with us for more info.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
|• Roots • Bar Graphs • Logarithms • Probability • Problems on Ages • Time and Distance • Line Graphs • Problems on Trains • Decimal & Fractions • Averages • HCF & LCM • Percentages • Mensuration • Pie Charts • Simplification • Profit and Loss • Clocks • Mixtures & Allegations • Volume & Surface Area • Permutation & Combination • Time and Work • Number System • Boats & Streams • Pipes & Cisterns • Ratio and Proportions • Simple & Compound Interest • Heights & Distances Partnership|
|• Classification • Alphabet Test • Eligibility Test • Analogy • Logical Sequence of Words • Puzzle Test • Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle • Inserting the Missing Character • Logic • Data Sufficiency • Theme Detection • Coding-Decoding • Logical Venn Diagrams • Situation Reaction Test • Statement – Arguments • Series Completion • Clocks & Calendars • Direction Sense Test • Statement – Conclusions • Arithmetical Reasoning • Mathematical Operations • Number, Ranking & Time Sequence • Deriving Conclusions from Passages|
English Language Syllabus:
|• Synonyms • Antonyms • Vocabulary • Cloze Test • Conclusion • Verb • Comprehension • Word Formation • Adverb • Error Correction • Theme detection • Grammar • Fill in the Blanks • Articles • Unseen Passages • Idioms & Phrases • Tenses • Passage Correction • Idioms and Phrases • Sentence Correction • Passage Completion • Sentence Completion • Subject-Verb Agreement • Sentence Rearrangement|