Lots of jobs in railway sector is released in 2018 and one of them is South Western Railway Recruitment. SWR is searching for intelligent, strong and healthy candidates for filling up the 21 seats vacant in the sports quota. So, candidates who are looking for jobs in sports quota in south India can apply for these posts in South Western Railway 2018. It’s an amazing opportunity for all of you.
The last date for filling up the application form is 12-02-2018, read all the details regarding South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 very carefully before filling up your details.
SWR Vacancy Details
|Sports Quota wise Vacancy detail|
|For Hubli: 21 Posts1.Athletics (Men): 05 Posts
2.Athletics (Women): 04 Posts
3.Basket Ball (Women): 03 Posts
4.Shuttle Badminton: 02 Posts
5.Cycling: 02 Posts
6.VolleyBall: 02 Posts
7.Water Polo: 03 Posts
|SWR Recruitment Important Dates
What is Eligibility Criteria for South Western Railway Job ?
Candidates who want to apply for South Western Railway Vacancies they must pass 12th or its equivalent examination from recognized board or institute. The candidates who carry a certificate of matriculation plus course will be preferred more. So, this certificate will add weight in your resume.
Candidates must be between 18-25 years as on 01/01/2018. No other candidates are eligible for this post.
Candidates who will be shortlisted and selected will get Rs 5200 – Rs 20200 as salary per month.
What is Selection Procedure?
Candidates will be selected on the basis of achievements in sports, educational qualification, knowledge of general awareness and personality.
Below is the list of some of the top books that you can use for the preparation of entrance examination:
- Kiran’s Railway Non-Technical Online Exam CBT.
- R.R.B ticket collector.
- Assistant Loco Pilot and technician.
- Railway Recruitment Board.
Also Check :-
- Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 – Online आवेदन करे
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2018 in Sports Quota
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification
How to Apply?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Navigate to the home page and take your cursor to News and Recruitment tab available in the menu bar. You can find the menu bar on the top side. Now hit on Recruitment link section in the drop-down list of News and Recruitment tab.
- A new page will get opened on your screen just choose the suitable job link as per your requirement.
- Read all the terms and conditions available on the main page of South Western Railway Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility. If you really think that you are eligible then apply.
- Download application form. Fill the required details in it correctly and attach Xerox copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Attach the slip of payment of examination fee. The examination fees is 500/- .
After completing this process, send is to the given postal address:
The Assistant Personnel Officer I HQ,
Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor,
Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road,
Hubli – 580 023
Official Notification PDF – LINK
All the best!