In SSB, there are multiple Interviews, but there is one main Interview which is an important one. This interview is done by the President or Deputy President of the board. These Officers are really senior and are with you to judge candidates on various levels. Candidates are judged for the OLQ , but there are so many things which impact the PI and if you focus on them, then you can also score best in the Interview.
Also We Have :Join Indian Army
These qualities are
- Ability to Express and Intelligent behaviour.
- Body language, Gestures and eye moments.
- Planning and delegating
- Socially Flexible
- Dynamic in work
- Courage, stamina, hard work and determination
- Assessing others closely.
- Portray true behaviour on papers
SSB Interview 2017 Personal Interview Questions
There are some common questions which are asked in the Interview.
- About your family and how do you spend time with your family?
- Any example of when you helped someone and got helped?
- What are you most afraid of?
- What are your other career options?
- Why you do want to join Indian Air Force?
- Basic GK questions related to country and neighbouring countries of India.
- If you are from engineering, they might trigger some basic questions related to your subjects.
- Tell about yourself.
- Tell 10th onwards percentage.
- Which is your favourite subject and reason?
- Who is your best friend, his/her 2 good qualities and 2 improvements?
- Who is your favourite teacher and reason?
- Teacher whom you didn’t like and why?
- What are your strength and weakness?
- About sports and extracurricular activities you’ve done?
- Any adventurous thing you’ve done?
See Also :Indian Army Vacancy
There are so many other questions which are asked in the Interview of SSB. You can search more of such questions now. If it is your first attempt, then you must read and prepare for such questions properly. If you are a repeater, then you must be aware of such questions.