Are you already doing a government job, but now want to change your working environment and want to try your hand in the different field? We have an amazing opportunity for you. You can apply for the post of Probationary Officer by appearing in Syndicate bank PO Recruitment 2018. Shape your career in the way you want by applying for this post.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment is soon going to conduct a postgraduate diploma in banking & finance course examination in order to shortlist the eligible candidates. The last date for filling up the application form is 17-01-2018 so, hurry up. Don’t worry, below is the whole procedure that you want to know about the Syndicate bank PO Recruitment 2018 and the total number of vacant seats available for this post is 500.
Download Notification PDF – Click Here
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||02-01-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||17-01-2018|
|Last date for Printing your Application||01-02-2018|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||After 05-02-2018|
|Date of Online test (Tentative)||18-02-2018|
Syndicate Bank PO Application 2018
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post need to fill up the online application form. Visit the official site of the firm and from there you can download the application easily. But before filling it up, read all the terms and conditions written there. Try not to do any mistakes while filling up the form otherwise you will face problem later. Check IBPS Recruitment 2018 details here
How to Apply?
- If you want to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 then you need to visit the official site. Here is the link to it: www.syndicatebank.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Careers tab. There will be a top-down button, click on it and click on the post for which you want to apply.
- After that Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen, just read the eligibility details carefully. If you think that you are actually available for this post, then only apply.
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to the previous page and hit apply online link
- Then fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of relevant document don’t forget to attach your passport size photographs.
- Make the payment of 600/- as the application fees.
- Download the application form, after reading all the details available there. Take the print out of all the application.
Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who want to apply for the post of the probationary officer, need to carry a bachelors or masters degree with at least 60% of marks. The candidates who belong to SC/ST require having at least 55% in throughout their graduation or post graduation.
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
►You can also check SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2018 Notice
Syndicate Bank PO Selection Process
Job seekers, who will apply for this post, will get selected based on the online test. If you will qualify the online test, you will be called for personal interview.
The online examination includes:
- Objective test – 200 marks ( Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English Language and General Awareness)
- Descriptive test – 50 marks.
Put all your efforts and do your best. All the best!