UPPCL stands for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released 2842 vacancies for the post of technician grade-2 (electrical), accounts officer, assistant accountant. The form filling process has already started from 21st February 2018 and the closing date for the same is 13th March 2018.
If you want to get selected in the UPPCL Recruitment 2018, then you have to perform well in the activities that will be decided by the organization.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancy|
|Technician Grade -2 (Electrical)||2779|
The details regarding age relaxation are not disclosed yet but if you are between 21 years to 40 years, you can apply for this post. Talking about the age relaxation, that will be decided by the organization later and then we will update you for sure.
Also Check :-
For Accounts Officer -> Level-10 ₹ 56100 – 177500/- , Assistant Accountant -> Level-5 ₹ 29800 – 94300/- , Technician -> Level-4 ₹ 27200 – 86100/-.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to try their luck and if they think that they really deserve this job, then they have to prove themselves by having these qualifications which I am mentioning below:
- If you are applying for the post of accounts officer or assistant account then you must have completed bachelor’s degree in commerce field. If you are between 21 years to 40 years, only then you can apply.
- If you want to apply for the post of technician grade 2 post then you must clear 10th standard having from science and maths from any recognized board of India.
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2018 ?
- Visit the official website of UPPCL that is uppcl.org.
- There will be a news flash section on the home page, navigate through it and click on “apply online for assistance and stenographer post”.
- Fill your details with every detail as per written in the application and take a print out of it and keep it with you for your future use.
- Make sure that you don’t forget to upload the photograph with your scanned signature.